Monday, April 16, 2007

Maybe it's YOU who should change

Some people call me blashpemous, dangerous, even down right wrong. But as long as Seth Godin is on my side, I think I'll take my chances. Thank you.

"Almost no new idea meets the needs of shareholders and CEOs. That's because most of all they need predictability and apparent freedom from risk. This is why public companies are almost always on the road to disaster. They flee from change in order to do what they think is meeting the needs of those constituents. They fight changes in laws, policies, technologies and markets because their CEO (especially) wants a nice even flight pattern while he racks up big time options." - Seth Godin



I don't mean to say I told you so, but, "I told you so."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home