Sunday, January 21, 2007

Duallity.



I saw this drawing today by Hugh McCleod who is an advertising philisophical mastermind often finding his way onto this page of mine. Now that is neither here nor there, but the picture does intruige me. Most relationships I have and that people have with me function under this LOVE/HATE model.

This has been my theory for many a year now and it is always only strengthed:

Hate is not the opposite of love. Indifference is the opposite of love. If you love what you do, GREAT. If you hate what you do, as Honda would advise, "Hate somethin, change somethin". But, if you are indifferent to what you do (or who you do, HEYO) immediately stop doing it and go find something that inspires love and inspires hate. Love is a wonderful thing, but a little bit of hate never hurt anybody. WHAT??????? Controversy here I come! But here's the deal: Evolution is a change that has reacted to a deficient sameness; Revolution is an active change that is reacting to hate; and, Advolution is a change that reacts to both.

Love = Life
Hate = Change
Indifference = Dealth

http://www.honda.co.uk/change/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home