Friday, December 22, 2006

*

Okay, enough with being self serving as that little playful digg was ment to pester one of the few and only readers of this most humble of blogs. :)

* What this is aiming at is to provide a reference point for the advolutionaries among us. Those of us who have a great understanding of how things work now, but can't help the feeling that they are a part of the advolution. When I say rules are for assholes, I am being a little misleading. What I mean by this controversial statement is to inspire those among us who have the capabilities to push things forward, to guide things into a new age. It is a statement meant to provoke those people, those people who are capable but still functioning within the status quo or the accepted establishment because of a fear.

Fear of punishment.


Take one for the team, Assholes.

Ever feel like this?



Well, you may be an asshole.

I hope that cleared up my "rules are for assholes" manifesto. Thanks for reading, and thanks Hugh for always providing me with purrfect illustrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home